The Boulevard M109R is the most powerful cruiser Suzuki has ever produced. The all-new liquid-cooled 1,783cc engine featuring four valves per cylinder and SDTV digital fuel injection gives you all the power you need, when you need it.
This monster packs the largest engine pistons of any production car or bike on the planet. Each of the huge 112mm forged aluminium-alloy pistons use short skirts and cutaway sides to reduce friction and provide the rider with raw, unstoppable muscle.
The Boulevard means business in every way – from its purpose-built chassis and high-tensile steel frame, created to handle its enormous torque, through to its GSX-R1000 styled front brake system for unmatched stopping power. Adding hi-tech brains to its brawn are a handlebar-mounted instrument cluster with digital tachometer, LED taillight and tank-mounted analog speedometer. The classic look is slick yet muscular.
The wide, stretched-out 19-litre fuel tank and massively beefy 240-section rear tyre (the widest ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle) sit seamlessly within its long, sleek flowing lines. The innovative styling is enhanced even further by the lustrous deep chrome finish.
From the moment you unleash the Boulevard M109R, youâ€™ll experience ultimate freedom.
* 1,783cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
* 112mm forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
* Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system produces smooth throttle response even at low engine rpm.
* Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry-sump lubrication system, designed for reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower center of gravity.
* The race-proven brake system came straight off the sportbike, including radial-mount opposed-4-piston front brake calipers and a dual-piston rear brake caliper.
* Inverted front forks featuring race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes.
* Cast aluminum-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
* The widest, massive 240mm rear tyre, ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
* A sporty solo-seat cover that can be quickly swapped for the included passenger seat.
* Handlebar-mounted instrument cluster, including a digital tachometer and LED indicator lights.
* Tank-mounted analogue speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.